Wednesday, September 22, 2010

BOOT HILL.



I'm skipping here, just so you know.

I started packing for college yesterday, and when I was going through my tights, I found these spider web pair from H&M. I've never worn them before, so I decided to give them a try today. The strangest thing about the tights is the fact that I remember exactly why I bought them: I thought they were fishnet tights that had a floral pattern on them. I'm not quite sure what the heck I was thinking as they aren't fishnet-y and they haven't any obvious floral pattern.

Oh! The last (out of focus) picture is with my dog named Pippin. I know, he looks pretty smug.

(Rodarte for Target dress, H&M tights, Forever 21 shoes, MAC Girl About Town lipstick)

5 comments:

  1. you've got a fabulous playful presence about you on camera, good look aswell, look forward to seeing future posts X

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest dog I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone!

    Aww, thanks, I love my puppy.

    ReplyDelete