Wednesday, September 22, 2010

PERFECT STRANGERS.











I absolutely loved Carey Mulligan’s cover shoot for Vogue, especially since I have admired Miss Mulligan for quite some time now (I think since the end of 2009? I guess not that long…) with her performance in An Education. There have not been many interviews with Carey Mulligan, so when I read Vogue’s interview, I felt like she wasn’t your (get ready for a clichĂ© phrase) cookie cutter movie star. She seemed real and completely and utterly down-to-earth. Plus, her style is amazing! I mean, who didn’t love the Prada dress she wore to the Oscars that was covered in little kitchen utensils? There are also her awesome and short platinum locks that even I wish I could pull off. I seriously can’t wait to see her newest movies that are coming soon and see what she has in store for us in the future.

P.S. I want her black hat she is wearing throughout the shoot.

(Vogue cover photo from the irishtimes.com and other photos from vogue.com

1 comment:

  1. She's so stunning. I love these shots, I'm a big fan of the hat also.

    Puck
    http://oneofpoints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete